A Sceptic’s Guide
Author: Rob Date Posted:5 June 2012
Free: A Sceptic’s Guide to the Blue Pod Free Coffee Machine Offer
Australia has been spoiled by the great taste of Lavazza coffee. The brand has become so much a part of our culture, when we think of sitting down and relaxing with a cup of coffee, we think of sitting outdoors at an alfresco café with a Lavazza cappuccino or espresso. The only drawback to this is that sometimes we would like to relax or entertain at home with a Lavazza rather than drive across town for the privilege. What’s the solution? How does the idea of a free Lavazza espresso machine sound to you?
“A FREE espresso machine?” you ask. “What’s the catch?” It’s an unbelievable offer, but it’s true. When you place your first order from the Blue Pod Coffee Company, it will be delivered to your door together with a free Lavazza Espresso Point Maxi Coffee Machine. Here’s how easy it is to place your order online:
- Start by choosing your espresso machine. Home users have the choice between the EP Maxi Black espresso machine and the EP Maxi White coffee machine with built-in steamer for frothing milk. Both machines include the option of a double shot or two cups at once.
- Now choose your preferred blends of coffee capsules. A minimum order does apply, but it’s based on a conservative estimate of how much coffee the average person drinks.
- Next you will be given the opportunity to purchase some optional extras for your espresso machine.
- Finally, proceed to the secure checkout and place your order. Bluepod Coffee Company accepts all major credit cards. If you have any questions at all, just call Bluepod on 1800 800 255 and they will answer all your questions for you.
What’s the Catch?
Are you still sceptical? It’s understandable, because this offer sounds too good to be true. Just to put your mind at ease, here’s the “fine print”: The coffee machine is given to you on loan and is yours to keep only as long as you agree to place an order for 1 carton (120 capsules) every 3 months. But is this a “catch” or is it just another part of a great deal? Consider the advantages of such an arrangement:
- If your espresso machine ever needs repair or replacement, Blue Pod will repair or exchange it for you free of charge.
- 120 capsules is the minimum most coffee drinkers will use in 3 months. Amounting to less than 10 capsules per week, it’s not likely you’ll find unused coffee capsules piling up on your cupboard shelves.
- At just 90 cents per single capsule or $1.30 per double capsule, you’ll be enjoying barista quality coffee at a “bargain basement” price.
- There are no contracts to sign. If you ever wish to opt out of the program, simply return your coffee machine to Bluepod and cancel your ongoing order.
- Your initial order comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee: if for any reason you’re not happy with the coffee machine or the coffee, return the coffee machine and unused coffee pods within 30 days and receive a full refund.
- If you’ve been considering buying an espresso machine, you know how much they can cost. Your free Lavazza Espresso Point Maxi Coffee Machine will make a perfect cup every time and be a stylish addition to your kitchen.
Okay, there is one catch. It will take between 3 and 5 days for your initial order and coffee machine to be delivered to your door if you live in an Australian capital city. That means you’ll have to put up with going to a café for your Lavazza break for a few days. After that, your deliveries will automatically be made every 90 days.
Are you convinced yet? If not, check out the Blue Pod Coffee Company FAQ page and find out everything you need to know.